SHF Crystal Skull VS Skull

The other day one of my customer(who have the SHF skull)  ask me a very good question where he ask me which skull is better  Crystal skull or the Skull .Hmmm tough Question, as for me both  are the best  . So let you guys decide which is better either crystal skull or  skull  , let check it out guys


Crystal Skull

SHF Crystal Skull release because of the kamen Rider Movie War Core 2011 and because of this a lot of people who have bought the SHF Skull start to compare which is better either the Crystal Skull or Skull .
Crystal Skull and Skull have no difference in terms of joint and Quality but there are some differences which I will show later but now let take a look at the Crystal Skull head sculpting .

At first I was very worry that the resin will hide (block or cover up) all the details but I was wrong . Bandai did a very fantastic job on it , the sculpting is excellent and the details on the head are all clearly been seen . But don’t be happy because I’m also received some feedback that some people have a very bad coated resin (not sure how bad is it ) but for this set it look good .
                                                              

The comparison (the different) between Crystal skull and Skull
Crystal skull come with Matt black color where the Skull come with glossy  black color , don’t ask me which is better (but I prefer  Matt )


The Crystal Skull accessories come with 1 extra normal skull head and 2 pcs of plastic head cover the rest like the hat , extra exchangeable hand , scarf and weapon are the same .
I was thought that the extra normal Skull head will be the same as the old version of Skull head (I label the Skull as old Skull head and the extra normal Skull head that come with Crystal skull as new skull head so that you guy will not confuse), Again I was wrong the new Skull head design are totally different from the old Skull head .


The old Skull head are bigger in size compare with the new Skull head , Also the feature are totally redesign .


You can see also the new Skull head are more round shape than the old  Skull head , from the side view the new skull head look much better

The pattern on the new skull head very  fine and nice compare to old skull head the pattern look very rough

I just notice the chest pattern for the Crystal Skull seem to be different form the Skull not sure Bandai really make it look different  or just some QC error

Lastly the 2 pcs plastic head cover , is for you to cover the head so that the color will not chip off when you put the hat on for long period of time . I did received a lot of complaints  that the Skull have this problem .Guess Bandai did received the complaint too , that is why the give this 2 pcs of plastic head cover.


There are advantage and disadvantage too , where the advantage is  color will not chip off but the disadvantage is  the hat easily fall off due to the smooth(slippy  ,sleek)  surface of the plastic

You have seen the different between the Crystal Skull and Skull you guy decide which is better. But as for me both Skull are fantastic .






                                                                        

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
free counters

my Sponsor