S.H.F Den O climax form


When Bandai annouce release Den O Climax form my mind straight away pop up this question , Will Bandai include the wing (for cho den o) ?  but sadly when Bandai release the prototype picture of Den O Climax  it didn't include Cho Den O  wing. I really hope it have a very good QC .



Sculpt and Details

The Sculpt for the Den O Climax  is great and the details is great too .  My favourite are the counpound eye , At first i was very worry that Bandai will used colour sticker for the eye (just like New Den O strike) ,very lucky this time Bandai didn't used that .


The Chest details and the Den liner phone is great



                                                     Paint Job And articulation

                                                           Articulation is great , all joint are very tight and easy to make pose . The hand joint design is very different from the rest of the SHF where it can be separate into 3 part this make the hand movement  more flexible 



I was hope that the leg joint was the same as Dragon Knight but sadly is not  . I really like this joint  design  where i think(my own opinion ) it really more stable . I hope Bandai could used this design on all of their new release



                                 The Paint job are ok but i really like the paint job for the conpound eye , really great




Accessory

This Den O Climax more with quite alot of accessory


The paint job and detais for the Ryutaros(Gun form) , Kintaros (AX form) and Urataros (Rod form)
are great .



But the Den liner card reader is a bit of lack of attractive because there are not much detais , the same go for the saber that hang in the belt (left and right)






I fin out 1 more thing is where at the back of Den O climax we can actually put out the middle part , My guess is
Bandai will have something in their mind (may be to put in the Cho den O wing )




Conclusion

I would said this Climax form is a good buy althought Bandai didn't include the Cho Den O wing . What really attract me are the best head sculpt especially the conpound eye . Good joint and less paint job error.Pls enjoy some of the picture i took














Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
free counters

my Sponsor