S.H.F Prefect Cell


 
 


SHF Cell come in during Chinese New Years (2013) I was afraid to do the review because I afraid it will spoil my holiday mood  if SHF Cell have bad review (another failure ) . So it took me this long to review it let check it out and see if this another failure by Bandai .

Sclupting And Detail




When Bandai announce they will release SHF Prefect  Cell ,the first thing that come into my mind are  Cell scale which is the signature of Cell, I afraid Bandai will just put a dot as the scale  by using paint or any others cheap  way  , By doing so SHF Prefect  Cell will be totally failure .when I took out the SHF Prefect Cell  I am Glad that Bandai did a very fantastic job on it. The scale of Prefect  Cell are sculpt (craft) on it  That make Cell look great , you can actually feel the texture when you touch on  it .
 

The sculpt for SHF Prefect  Cell are awesome and the details are very eye catching  , You can see the leg  have curve(shape) and the wing as well  that really make it look stunning ,thigh muscle are nicely been sculpt , the hip is nicely been sculpt and so on  .

 
 
 
Paint Job And Articulation

My Prefect cell don’t have any painting error (different batch (figure) may have different paint error) I also have actually checked few of my customer Prefect Cell there all don’t have painting error. For the articulation , the hand ,knee ,leg all are tight but for  the body is a bit loose(will explain later why it loose) .
Prefect cell body come with 3 part basically same with SHF Trunk, with this new mechanism the figure may have better movement and different kind of pose (angle of pose). It work very well on SHF Trunk but for Prefect Cell it doesn’t fully utilize it. I name the Prefect cell body into 1st part body (chest), 2nd part body (abdomen) and 3rd part of the body (hip).
 
 
 
 
 For the 1st part of the body you can turn it to left ,right ,up and down but in a very restrict movement (area or angle) that the sad part , 2nd part of the body as well the movement is restrict by the body part (don’t know how to explain this pls refer to the picture mark with blue colour circle). For the 3rd part of the body you can turn 360 with no problem
 
 

Also the 3rd  part actually can extend (expand), with this your SHF Prefect cell will look taller but the body will be loose , I am also surprise that after the extend the cell can stand firmly . After the 3rd part of the body extend the 2nd part of the body will not have restrict movement but it will not look nice where we can see the gap , that way I don’t really extend my Prefect Cell.
 
 

I relay like this new mechanism (body in 3 part) because it allow the figure to bend more nicely (smooth, naturally) . Although Prefect Cell didn’t fully utilize it  but when it bend the back of Prefect Cell look awesome , Refer to the picture the body segment of Cell very well organize(arrange,form,make up).

 

The Prefect Cell wing are ball joint attach to the armor which allow you can move it up , down , left and right .There are no movement for the stinger

 
 

I pretty much like Prefect Cell but there are 2 drawback of Prefect Cell which the foot have restrict movement , You can’t really fully bend the foot like others dragon ball series and the foot are restrict to more left and right

 

Another drawback is the restrict head move up(look up)  and this apply to all dragon series (sorry I didn’t actually put this in my goku ,gohan and trunk review) .  Compare with others figure which they can push their head look up more. To me this is not such a big issue still can accept .

 
 
 
Accessory
I really like the Beam and it heavy too , but the diorama (the stand look like ground ) and the effect part look so so to me . I would happy if it give a finger with the lesser bean shooting out  like those ultraman  or a fire ball which I can put at the hand assume prefect cell doing Kamehameha (hope you understand what I mean) or the effect part which are like ultraman (refer to the picture ) are more realistic .
 

Overall

The good : Awesome sculpting , no painting error ,tight articulation.
The Bad: Not fully utilize the mechanism ,restrict movement on foot , body ,head, not realistic diorama and effect part (not the whole accessory I refer to)
Prefect Cell seem not that  prefect after all , but overall I think SHF Prefect Cell is much better than SHF Trunk .The SHF Prefect Cell currently selling at RM 340 (Malaysian Ringgit,Price  Date: 20/02/2013) where i think is abit of expensive but again you need this guy to make your collection complete
 
This is the effect that i refer to
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 



 
 


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
free counters

my Sponsor