Ultra Act

Finally i get my hand on my Ultra Act is a birthday present from my buddy Yong Peng aka Strikz in LYN
UltraAct have a very nice art box and this art box really make you tempting to buy it





This Ultraman come with lots of extra hand and the best part is it come with the laser bean .Also it include Cape and the Red energy indicator on his chest(when ultraman have no more energy)

When i first took out this Ultraman i found this ultraman is abit  taller , As i recall some of my customer told me that Ultimate kuuga is the tallest among the SHF series. So i try to compare the height between Ultrman,SHF ultimate Kuuga and SHF Kabuto . As a result Ultraman is the winner


Beside tall this Ultraman is very light in weight not the same as others SHF very heavy , To support my finding  i took my wife kitchen scale to measure the weight , Indeed Ultraman is lighter than the othres

Ultraman weight




SHF Kabuto weight

SHF Ultimate Kuuga Weight

i'm not sure are the Ultraman feet is made from die cast , but to me it is not and because of this the weight of the ultraman is light and very difficult for me to stand the Ultraman(firgure itself).

Ultraman  Review

Body of this Ultraman is like make of 3 part which is top ,middle and bottom just like others SHF series
But this ultraman can more this 3 part in his body where SHF can only move the first part . Asyou can see in the picture below i twist the middle part of the body. FYI i acctually accidently pull out the top part when i twist the middle part



I guess in order for this Ultraman to have more flexible movement (can have alots of pose for the hand and leg) Bandai have add in extra joint for the arms and leg .




maybe this is another factor causing the Ultraman very loose too many joints and not solid .Anothers sad thing is the eye and the energy indicator of the ultraman is not made from  crystal material like SHF and SIC kamen Rider eye



Ultraman Paint Review

The paint job for this Ultraman is very lousy just like small kid paint , i hope it was mine who have this bad paint job.




Overall this Ultraman to me is like small kid toys rather than big boy toys(collectable item),Quality bad and it look more like plastic  . Hope Ultra Act Zero will not be this bad if not that ultraman Zero will be my last ultraman.

Action Picture



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
free counters

my Sponsor