Ong Sai Beng Toy story

Name: : Ong Sai Beng  aka Kyu85 in LYN

Favorite Toy Character : Miku

Started: 1 1/2 years









What is your Favorites toys collection
nendoroid series…

 Why nendoroid?
1st of all, it is very adorable… 2ndly, it is small in size comparing to other figure hence wont take up so much space… lastly, it is cheap compare to pvc…

 the story being of your toys collection
at 1st I started to collect gundam plastic model hence I join lyn forum for gunpla… but during tat time I notice the thumbnail pic of the nendoroid series was the frog mikuru which was so cute hence I got “poison” by nendoroid… since then, I visited more and more of the nendoroid thread and getting more n more interested with those cutie, hence I start collecting it…

 what do you normally consider when choosing a toys ?
cute… :D

Ha..Ha.. Cute are always the fact , Are there any plan to choose others figure beside nendoroid?
Nope at the moment… cant afford pvc… still a student… T_T

 Do you think nendoroid valuable in future? If yes, why?
Imo, yes… as compare with other figure, nendoroid have very little rerelease… so once it out of stock, the market price will increases… anyway, for any collector, nendoroid is always valuable no matter the time and place… :D

 how much money you spend on toys
it depend, sometime in a month a few hundred ringgit but some time none… let said, on average, one hundred ringgit a month…

  will u continue collecting toy when you have kid or married
Yup…

 What do yr friend or family think about yr hobby
Some of fren think it was a waste of money… some think it is childish… but I think they r just immature… no offence to any 1 who reading this… they r ppl spent thousand n thousand in modifying car and at the end of the day the car still run at the same speed… for me, rather than spending onto car, I spent into hobby… some more cheaper than modifying car… I using car as an example bcoz most of my fren r fan of car racing… for family, my parent know I collecting but they dunno the price… if they know, there wont b any peace to my ears… since they keep quiet, me too…

 What is yr advice to a newbie
Advice? I dun think there is any advice… there is only one thing for the newbie, support ORIGINAL figure and come join the family of nendoroid collector…

Ha..Ha.. yes most  important support Original





Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
free counters

my Sponsor